St. Stephen’s has a proven track record and established reputation as a church which is good news for children, youth and families. We seek to extend Jesus’ invitation to ‘Let the children come to me’ and encourage young people to be faithful disciples of Jesus and active members of His Church.
Our ministry with young people includes:
– a Sunday Club programme; lively, participative all-age services; opportunities for serving and full engagement in worship
– a midweek inter-church youth gathering
– outreach to our local housing estate
– dynamic partnerships with our CofE Primary School and Westbourne Park Family Centre which includes assemblies, holiday clubs, midweek sports etc
– a host location for multiple activities for children throughout each week.
Depending on experience, skills and gifting we are looking for a highly-motivated individual to play a key part in leading and energising aspects of this ministry – working in partnership with other staff, key partners and volunteers.
This is a flexible, part-time role – circa 12 – 18 hours/week – that might suit someone in part-time study or employment or someone wanting to gain further experience. We can offer accommodation (one-bedroom flat in central London) + possible stipend (depending on hours) + talented, supportive colleagues + praying, loving community.
Sounds interesting? If so please do get in touch and we would love to meet you for an informal chat, show you around etc Please contact Revd Jeremy Allcock – email@example.com
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. There is a an occupational requirement for the post holder to be a Christian under part 1 of schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.